Top 5 Activities to Do In Southern Thailand
Southern Thailand is one of the most beautiful places in the world. Here you can visit famous beaches and marvellous resorts.
Phuket is one such Island in the south which is very popular among tourists, particularly Patong Beach but there are many other places as well you can visit in the South.
5 Activities to Do In Southern Thailand
- Take A Boat Trip Around Krabi And The Surrounding Islands: Krabi is one of the most wonderful spots to visit in Thailand. One of the famous beaches in Krabi is Ao Nang. You can also go for a James Bond island tour, visit Phi phi Island, and Chicken Island. While you move around the beaches you find a variety of bars, restaurants, and resorts.
- Float through The Hongs: The Hongs are open-air caves located around Phuket, Phang Nga, and Krabi. There are numerous ways to enjoy these natural areas of beauty, you can take a trip, kayak through it or take a lovely night-time boat ride through.
- Snorkel: If you trip to Southern Thailand you can’t leave without going at least one beach or island that offers amazing snorkeling activities. Tour packaging companies will take you out on a half day or entire day outings to find the best spots, you can snorkel straight off the boat.
- Cook and Eat: The South of Thailand offers a huge variety of local food. Not only that, there are places which offer cooking classes to tourists. Some luxuries hotels have now makes it part of their offering so you can learn to cook a true Thai dish while you are on vacation.
- Party: Phuket is by far one of the most developed areas of Thailand so if you’re planning to have a party hard all through the night and sleep all day then Patong Beach in Phuket is the place to visit.