Top Five Things to Do in North Wales over Easter
If you have ever been to North Wales, you should know that the place has beautiful attractions and lots of exciting to do especially during Easter. The holiday region is passionate about music, history, language, railways, magnificent castles with lots of fun during festivals. You will find superb places with scenic beauty, beaches, lakes, waterfalls, mountains, and a tumbling river. One of the toughest things in North Wales is to decide how to fulfil your Wishlist in the span of time.
- The most attractive destination of North Wales is its impressive hill walking opportunities. Start walking your day early in the morning by beating the summer heat, it is just incredible to watch the sunrise.
- You can also book holiday homes North Wales in order to avoid a 3am morning ride to the Snowdon mountain. As the mountain is one of the popular attractions of North Wales.
- If you want to treat yourself this Easter with some fantastic flavors of local ice cream, North Wales has some exciting ice cream shops. You will find lots of local shops with awesome flavors of locally made ice creams.
- Zip world is another important tourist attraction of North Wales for hosting the longest zip line of Europe. It will give you the much-needed adrenaline rush as the speed is up to 125 mph which makes it the world’s fastest lines.
- You can definitely try the local cuisine which includes fish or chips at a boathouse or Inn. You can enjoy your lunch and watch how the waves reach the shores.
- Explore Portmeirion which is an eclectic village built over a period of 50 years. The place is highly inspired by the Italian Riveria along with natural escapes which makes it a striking attraction.
Easter is the best time to visit North Wales as you will find lots of new activities to go along with exploring the city.