Top Five Things to Do in North Wales over Easter
If you are planning for a holiday to North Wales this Easter, then you should know that there is full of the buzz of activities to do during Easter. North Wales is a great place for a holiday as you can a lot of exciting activities. You can travel through the mountains which will give you a stunning feeling. You can go for snorkeling which is quite exciting, visit the castles which is another best thing that you can do when you are in North Wales, and many more things.
- First of all, go to the beautiful sandy beach at Woolacombe Bay which is just 3 miles away. You will find plenty of water sports besides, swimming and other beach pursuits in North wales.
- If you are fond of watching wild animals, you can visit the nearby zoo which is known as Exmoor zoo. The zoo is quite friendly and you get to meet the animals, you can touch a snake, feed a wallaby, and learn about animals and their feeding times.
- The next premier attraction of the city is the Victorian Castle. The castle is full of eclectic treasures, lots of rides, nostalgic displays, beautiful landscaped gardens, etc.
- The milky way adventure park is one of the most exciting places in North Wales. The area of the park is over 85,000 square feet with a lot of indoor and outdoor activities.
- If you are visiting North Wales during Easter, the best place could be to visit the Easter egg hunts. The big sheep Easter Eggstravaganza starts during the Easter time. You can also go at the Egg hunt in Baggy point.
All these are fantastic tourist spots and you can definitely take holiday homes north wales in order to enjoy your vacation to a great extent.