Visit Desert Hot Springs and Thermal To Give Yourself a Much Needed Break From Work!
If you are planning for a small trip with your college friends and that too on a budget, then there are several places you can go in the state of California. The Coachella Valley is the home to innumerable locations that offer you a wonderful recluse at the end of the week. We know that a break is always essential from our daily life in order to keep our mind and body in the right track. So, why don’t you visit Thermal and Desert Hot Springs this weekend? Yes! These two small towns in the heart of the Coachella Valley can help you experience a lot of fun and excitement with your friends. Let’s take a look at the best things you can do there.
Best Things To Do in Thermal, CA
With less than 5000 people within its boundaries, Thermal is one of the best places where you can relax and calm down your mind very successfully. Here are the best things you can do in Thermal this weekend –
- Visit the Joshua tree national park and witness the huge landscape of the Coachella Valley. You can also hire a jeep and explore the vast lands to find out some animals and birds that live here. The biggest attraction is the sunset during the evening which will keep you mesmerized for a long time.
- Feeling hot after traveling all day long? Then the Oasis Date Gardens is the best place to hang out. They serve delicious and refreshing drinks to their customers that includes – Piñacolada Shakes & Moca Date Shakes. Their Cactus Jelly is also very tasty.
- The Doobie Thermal Dispensary is a great place you must check to buy good quality marijuana products. They have edibles, tinctures, topicals, pre-rolls and various other products that are made of 100% organic plants.
Best Things To Do in Desert Hot Springs
Desert Hot Springs is a great place to enjoy and spend time with your friends. Here are the best things that you can do in Hot Springs –
- Want to revitalize your body? Then head to the Living Waters Spa and dip yourself into the warm waves of the hot springs water. It will be a truly overwhelming experience for you. In case you feel very stressed out and want to rejuvenate your body, then this is the best thing you can do here.
- The San Jacinto Mountain Trail is another very exciting endeavor you can engage yourself in. You can travel through beautiful landscapes and click wonderful photographs. The lush flora and fauna of this place gives you a very cool ambience. From the top you can witness the Coachella Valley.
- You can shop for marijuana products from Doobie Desert Hot Springs Dispensary at affordable rates. Their products are safe and verified for regular use as well. Check the website and find out all of your favorite products under one roof with Doobie.